Friday, July 10, 2009

Y O U


i love you
i need you
i want you



i promised thai i wont disappoint u anymore
i will try my very best to be prefect
to u ♥

i'm so sorry that i always lose my temper on u
i never meant to make u stress ~
but sometimes i just lost control

i am unreasonable, i admit
i know u are tolerating me all the time
i know u are trying ur best to fulfill me
i know u are good,
but i want to be greedy
i want ur everything

every moment that i spent with u is memorable
it will always be a sweet memory in heart
every little thing u do for me
really melts my heart

everytime we argue
it breaks my heart
i feel so pain inside
i feel so hot like something burning inside
i feel so lost i loses my direction
i dont know wat to do
i juz know to cry
because i'm worry that u will leave

u r the one who make me smile
i'm addicted to u
whenever i'm depress
i just need ur huggies n kisses
then i will be fine


i wanna u always b mine
this is all i'm asking from you can you spend a lifetime with me ?






BY ,
XIAOYUN ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment