Monday, April 9, 2012

A short post of J




























Hello April ! :)))
A new month for me to fight. Ehemmm for? Whatever la hehehe
I know it late to say this now.
Hmmm imma super updated, LOL -.-
Skip skip *


This wednesday gonna start my competition.
Guess what? Very long long time dint take any part of basketball competition already.
Imma shooooo nervous until now for sureee! Lmao.
I need somebody comfort and give me some oil :(
Start training with my team mate last week ago.
Too late? Hmmm i think so but yeahh i'll try my best.
And my team mate also for sure, we can do it !
Just enjoy it =)

Alright gonna pack now, 
Head to kemaman tomorrow evening by bus.
Teeheee girls here we go ! Fight until the end.
Cheer for us kays? We loves you! :*
Will updated soon. See yaaaa! 
Buh byeeee ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment