Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Holla peepo! :)

Hello, I'm back finally! It's another random and short post of mine :)
Long time never blog d, it look so dead i know -.-
I must blog more often cause i always can't remember things
Guess i'll get memory losses in young age! This is serious, LOL!

From last Thursday, spent a really long day with my baby
Friday earlier morning go golok with my family
Heee* its very first time go travel with him
We have a lot of fun at there
So happyyyy! Hehehe x)



Cam-whore while cheong k at my bestie house
Its very first time he sing for me
Teeheeee :)










28.01.2012
Had our super late lunch at Pizza
Never eat for the whole day, Hmmmmmm cause over slept, LOL
Guess what's time?
Its almost 6plus, LOL! -.- 
I'm starving like hell i would say, can't feel my tummy anymore
He don't know i took this picture actually, hehehe shhh :p




 Here come our food! 
It's however  nice cause we're really hungry to the max, hahaha
Oh goshh! -.-






 29.01.2012
Before he back kuantan
Bye bye ah b :(
 Thanks for spent your time with me baby,
 i do appreciate it :)
 Alright, i'm done with my post
 I have to pack for my trip !



Tomorrow gonna flyyyy!
Hohohoo taiwan i'm coming  ^__^
Will be back malaysia on 8th Feb :)
Gonna sleep early tonight
Good Night people :)





No comments:

Post a Comment