Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A post of Vday :)





Happy Valentine's Day Everyone !
Hopefully everyone enjoy this day with happiness & full of loves :)



Hello february! A short post of my Vday :)
Heading to kuantan for 4days 3night.
Had a Valentine's celebration with my boyfie yesterday :)
It was our first Valentine's day after being together for 11 months.
Headed to Palm Tree Coffe House to had our valentine's dinner






















That's all for our Valentine's Dinner :)
(Just took mine one only, LOL -.- )






















Pressie for my boyfie  
A simple but yet meaningful v'card make it myself
See it? Teeheee! Hope baby like it.
























Present from boyfie
Anna Sui Perfume, thanks babyy !!


After finished our dinner, head to movie.
Journey 2, quite funny but bored actually, hmmmmm.
A very simple celebration but yet its so memorable for me :)
Thanks for everything love !!
Happy First Valentine's Day with you Babyboy !! ILOVEYOU !
Appreciate every single moment with you Muackssss 
I don't want to wish my dreams come true, i just want to make it happens.
Love & kisses for you baby :))
Gonna miss you much. 
Don't cry when I'm not around okay :p hehee
Love you lots


























Alright,i'm done with my post.
Stay happy people,
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment