Friday, May 11, 2012

A short post of my 21st birthday. Yeaaa, Happy 21st birthday to myself! 
Finally imma 21 years old now. Hohoho!
Have a memorable birthday celebration with my baby. 
It was second time he celebrate together with me :)  
The day before, we headed to East Grill Steakhouse to had my b'day dinner





















Thats all for my birthday dinner :) Yummyyy!
After finished our dinner going back home and wait until 12am to cut the cake, hoho
I had a another small surprise from baby, guess what?
I don't even know that he's still have bought a Rose for me after finish singing a b'day song and cut the cake.
I thought got a pressie from him and its no more but..... 
A rose gave me from behind hehe say the truth, i was get shock and really touch.
Almost wan to cry already la! Ohaiyo my baby is so sweet :)
After head to midnight movie for The Avengers!
Wuhoo this movie is too awesome! 









 A very simple celebration but yet thanks baby for giving me a memorable 21st birthday to me.
Thanks for your everything !! I do cherish 





You gave me a very sweet and lovely night today
Especially when u surprising me with a rose.
Do you know is mean a lot for me
As what you said , its strike me HARD !
You melted my heart again , C.J  
Happy 14monthsary babyy ! I LOVE YOU !













No comments:

Post a Comment