Saturday, December 12, 2009

Let's party♥

dinq dinq donq *
i'm back again =D
sorry for long time dint update my blog's.
cause this recently really quite lazy wanna writing blog's.
wheww !
i know im lazy .-.
bla blaa blahh ~


yesterday ,
is my brother bufdae. weeee
happy birthday to Yooou :)) makss !


then follow him going his's party at kfc.
with all his friends.
after he ask us wan go champ's bar anot.
aww. sure jom laa !
hahahaahh :DD
luckly we go early, so few of people.
if not late, sure full ==

we drink a lot of beer that night.
awww. pening my head @@
luckly i still can drive back home .
pandai jugak saya. hahahh =D

then sinq a sonq.
lalilolalaa ''
XD



kachaaa !
=) hope u enjoy see it









yun lastest pic =)









sisda :*)



err . what's im doing ? .-.




bestie =*)



is my bro ! chuu




drunk face . heeee :D



sing k =)
0migosh ! my face red like tomato ==



yam senq :DD




End up.
it's really happy nite =)
0h yeaah ! chuuwaa ~

No comments:

Post a Comment