Wednesday, October 27, 2010

be strong.

dont know why ,
suddenly my mood felt so down .
its because of you ?
....... yes no .
okay, i dont know whats wrong with me .
slaaaap me .
im going insane i know .
so what ? teehee :D
im this type of person, very random .
when i feel like doing something,
ill just go for it .
you leave me a l o n e again .
i miss you much .
do you ?
upset .
D;



yeaah ,
maybe im thinking too much .
im so sorry .
something its better if just keep secretly in my heart .
ohmaigawd .
feel sooooo bad .
i dont want to think it anymore .
please save me .
oh i wan scream out loud !
*bang head on the keyboard*
BZZZZZZZ !


to the world you maybe one person .
but to one person you maybe the world .
feel like dont want to talk with anybody now .
Alright, let me alone plsss.. :'(


Stop here .
Not in da mood .
More updates, stay tuned .





























be strong. be real.
and to be a better person !
If you miss me, nah this is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment