Saturday, October 23, 2010

getoff.





























There's nothing to hide .
when you walked into my life ,
i tried to reach out for you .
my heart is breakin .
and i found that to keep you by me is a luxury .
and to forget , i struggled and struggled but ...
The love hates me .

yesterday i totally cannot fall asleep .
i cry and cry ...
nobody know how i feel . do you know ?
aih i dont think so .
i really hate this feeling .


Now it is getting weirder .
i dont wish to reject you .
but i just know that
no matter how close we are ,
i know that we wont to be together .
there's too many problems between us .

i can't miss you .
im trying to let go everything .
that doesn't mean im not cared anymore .
just because i know maybe im not important enough for you .
waiting for you makes me tired .
i can't endure anymore .
and i can't realize it
the name i love once in this time
has becoming further and further away from me .
i can't handle the feeling alone .
i can't start this .
i can only miss you secretly in my heart .

i thought you cared me .
i thought you love me .
i was so wronggg !
i dont know what i mean to you .
im so sorry that i always lose my temper on you .
i never meant to make you felt stress .
but sometimes i just lost control .
damn it .

everytime we argue ,
it really break my heart . i feel so pain inside .
i dont know what to do .
because im worry that you'll leave .
i wanna you always be mine .
this is all im asking from you .
i will make a choice . to giveup everything about you .
think thats better way for me right now .
i knew that you're not belong to me .
im feel tired of those thing .


you never knew how i felt about you .
heartbroken .

No comments:

Post a Comment