Sunday, December 12, 2010

missing.




Awww,
Is missing him badly now . 
just let me know whats on your mind .
Dont keep it inside the heart , I cant guess it out .
everytime in my blog I will write it out all about you . 
But I guess you dont know at all .
I care you alot ,
but why you just can suddenly not to care me .
Why ? Although I know that 
i'm not the perfect girl for you .
because i always argue with you or whatever else .
i know im bad and wrong .
im so sorry for it .
but is cause i really cared it :(
i just want to told you that
i never ever changed, my heart so . 
trust me okay :')
Although im not important
for you anymore .


My phone is on everyminutes ,
is cause of you .
You wont cant find me when you need me .
Sometimes i hope my phone will ring with your message ,
but I cant even get it .
I think you're enjoying with your trip now .
Is okay , i will wait for your message in
e v e r y t i m e . e v e r y m i n u t e . e v e r y s e c o n d

  

No comments:

Post a Comment