Wednesday, May 11, 2011

2 monthsary ♡



Tik Tok Tik Tok ...
It's another 11st again, our 2monthsary baby. maks !

We've had our ups and downs, This we both know
Through it all our love
Still managed to grow Different thoughts we had About many things,
But our love for each other, Had no attached strings. 

Long distance is hard.
but Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel.
There is no long distance about love.
It always finds a way to bring hearts together ,
no matter how many miles there are between them.
Our love never fades but increasing... 
Thanks for being my side no matter what happen.
I love you pulled my hand when walking. I love a hugging from you. 
I love the warmth of your lips. I love to hear you called me laopo.
and of course , you 're the first guy and last guy I called lao gong. hee *
I love everything about you :]


Baby, remember what you have promised me alright ?
Donotleavemenomatterwhathappened :)
I appreciate you . :)



























  my love for you will remain forever,   I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment