Wednesday, June 15, 2011

im coming home.


























Hello , good evening!
Guess what, imma back finally. woots! {} .
im coming home. tell the world im coming home :DD
1month sukma training and competition in kl are finally over. imissthetime. especially HIM :[ already leave my house for 1month. miss my parent and my kitty so so much! home sweet home <3 hee * maks !

did you guys miss me huh? yes or no? haa whatever la, so freakin tired. yey yey yey I can blog every-everyday now. so like, no stress and pressure anymore-more as well, lol. haha, i miss my baby LOL :P i can't wait to met him again, seriously. lol. yea, at last lose all matched in sukma competition. sigh. im already try my best. so sorry if make many mistake or dissapointed you all. Althought we lose, but at least we had a great memories huh right? teehee :] hmmm nothing to say? actually soso many things i want to share everything but imma really lazy to type it out. so.... just skip it la. eeheemm : |


had a good news that Terengganu be a Sukma champion again this year. you know what, tiga kali berturut turut. wohooo! so proud that i was born in terengganu :D okay okay, whatever how, say goodbye to my friends, have chance we will met again :] miss!






i love terengganu. hehee x)





okay okay, stop here, bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment