Sunday, August 14, 2011

i'm done.

Done and tried so much for what? Will you care? Answer is YES WON'T. He choose to leave, what to do. You told me you loved me. So why did you go away? So yeah (: I tried really hard, everything end with a damnf . Never imagined we'd end like this. I'm done. Do whatever you want. Go ahead, i don't even care it anymore. I quit and i stop. I still love you but then, you thought me like a foolish. I need time to let go everything. If you love me, we already get back. It won't be like this now. Seriously, it really damn fuckin hurt my feeling. Did you know? I don't deserve you or you did not deserve me? Whatever lah. I do remember, i love how i walk with your hands. How you kissed me when i was in the middle of saying something. And i feel you forget me like i used to feel you breathe. I hope something remind you. You wish you had stayed. But i never planned on you changing your mind. So I decide give you one more chance, but if you don't love me anymore, please just let me go.



Don't regret it when its gone. 
Just give me some time and i will get over you :')

 

No comments:

Post a Comment