Tuesday, September 15, 2009

lalala :D

Today,
when we wanna going out, but suddenly ..
Gong Gong ~
Awww. its raining !
Damn. make me no mood wan out jor.
Ok, nevermind.
then we wait until rain stop just out.
But ....
After 30 minit, it still dint stop.
awww.
i hate raining !
.
Then my sis said : Je, it wont stop, out saje.
Me : Oweii. rain so big ehh.
Sis : Gogogo.
Ok, Fine.

.
.
Then we went to giant buy some vegetable.
Heee ~ zhi lian.




.
.
1st, sure go buy my beloved nur.
Tadaaa ~

HL milk.

Dutch lady.
Someone intro me try drink ehh.
Its really nice wheyy :))

annd tomato tomato tomato.
most love ehh xD
.
.
.
.
Next,
go buy some vegetable.
Weeeee ~
i feel seem like a mother ehh.
Hahaaa.
:DD
.
.
.
Yeaah. Finally buy finish lur.
h0h0.

tomato, fresh milk, egg, wedges, vegetable, yogurt
annd bla bla blaaa.
:DD
.
.
SKIP
.
.
.
After buying,
Bout 7pm, sure go to eat.
I said : Go mcdonal !
My sis : 0woh, mcdonal again.
I said : Go la go laa, i wan eat ice cream ehh.
My sis : Hola hola.
yeaaah !
lalalaa xD
When reach there, wheww. really many people uhh.
All malay sit at there wait buka puasa.
Just few of chinese eat saje.
paisehh x)
my meal :))

Tadaaa.
This sure my beloved ice cream naa.
Chocolate sundae :D
Yummy.
.
.
After, fecth my twin sis going tt.
then alone back home.
D;




END.

No comments:

Post a Comment